VINCI Energies undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005. To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up. This declaration of accessibility applies to Vinci Energies.
The VINCI Energies Facilities partially compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 69,01%:
- 49 compliant criteria
- 22 non-compliant criteria
- 35non-applicable criteria
The graphs below are not mandatory, Ipedis provides them in order to make the statement more graphic.
Please add an empty alt attribute (alt=””) to the graphic images, as they schematize a text already present.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Informative images do not have a text alternative.
- Some videos have no frame
- The contrast of the text against the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of the buttons against the background is insufficient
- The videos do not have a textual transcription or an audio description
- The videos do not have subtitles
- The title of the button does not make it possible to understand its function or destination
- The title of the link does not allow to understand the destination.
- Some buttons do not have titles
- The document code is not valid
- Title tags are present but empty.
- The page zones are not correctly defined
- Items visually represent a list but are not recognized as such by the screen reader.
- Text becomes unreadable when zoomed in to 200%.
- The default background color is not specified in the css.
- No visible focus for the elements receiving the focus.
- Horizontal scrolling is required to read the information.
- The field has no label but only a placeholder.
- The required field has no aria-required=”true” or required attribute.
- No skip links
- The focus is on hidden elements.
- The language selector is not accessible from the keyboard
- Some buttons are not reachable with the keyboard tab.
- The video cannot be stopped or paused. The user must also be able to view all information without blinking or moving.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 01/09/2022.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Mentions légales
- Qui Sommes Nous
- Nos Valeurs
- Un peu d’histoire
- Actifs Techniques
- Réduire votre impact environnementale et sociétale
- Dispositif Éco-énergie tertiaire
- Bien etre : Augmentez la satisfaction de vos locataires professionnel
- Espaces et bâtiments performants
- Lieux de travail
- Lieux de vie
- Lieux de loisirs
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI Energies at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.